|
|
I want to be better.
ARGH. My throat is killing me. Its so painful i cant swallow anything le. And my fever is coming back... my lips are red, i'm still very sick. I WANT TO GET WELL SOON! Been drinking so much water, yet like no use. Got eat medcine and all too... but not much improvement too. Haiz... tomorrow is JCT le. I CANNOT BE SICK. Í need to think, even if i crap for lit and GP, i need my brain. really. But it isn in working order yet, 怎么办?
Something i learnt: Staring at the huge stack of Econs notes isn gonna make it disappear. Bi'Na told me to call her anytime i wan. Since she having her Uni break now. =] It's nice to noe someone cares. At all. Now i noe Bi'na does(actually i knew before today la, she's always the one dat bothers to ask how i am, and actually wait for an answer.). And i know Wei Min does too. I should be happy, and praise the lord, i am at least blessed wif such pple in my life. Joyce at 7:07 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||